Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday the 15th.

Hello.

Another challenge surfaced today. Friday is by far the best day of the week for me, as it is a day off, lots of food and lots of shisha and lots of movies and lots of sleeping. Everything about this day has lots of everything.

I always start the day with the Friday Prayer, and then head to the hangout (Sadek) with a friend of mine to smoke our morning shisha. It is usually us both.

Today we were joined with another friend of ours who just came in from Dubai, and that's another challenge I had to face. Double challenge in one day. Everyone is used to me smoking. So today I had to sit in the morning at the cafe with my head systemized that I should smoke, and then after fighting that thought, that friend joins with his laughs and giggly attitude asking for his shisha and Nescafe, and at that point in time, I really craved for a shisha.

In a few hours I will be amongst my group of friends sitting till dawn as we usually do on Friday nights (I told you I love Fridays) - so behold challenge, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment